[KI-LC] Leadership Council Call TODAY, 4pm ET

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Wed Jul 19 11:15:24 CDT 2017

Regrets, I'm teaching todau

Thanks, John
4giv spellin errurz from mobile devize
________________________________
From: lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org <lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org> on behalf of Megan Cannon <megan at kantarainitiative.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 8:23:00 AM
To: lc at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: [KI-LC] Leadership Council Call TODAY, 4pm ET

Dear Leadership Council Members,

Please join us today at 4pm ET for our monthly Leadership Council call. Note the new dial in number below. Please let me know if you are able to attend.

All the best,
Megan

Leadership Council

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/377653589

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3117

Access Code: 377-653-589

More phone numbers
Australia: +61 2 8355 1038
Austria: +43 1 2530 22500
Belgium: +32 28 93 7002
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69
Finland: +358 923 17 0556
France: +33 170 950 590
Germany: +49 692 5736 7300
Ireland: +353 15 360 756
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Netherlands: +31 207 941 375
New Zealand: +64 9 913 2226
Norway: +47 21 93 37 37
Spain: +34 932 75 1230
Sweden: +46 853 527 818
Switzerland: +41 225 4599 60
United Kingdom: +44 330 221 0097

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready

Megan Cannon  |  Program Manager | Kantara
D: +1.781.876.6287  |  M: +1.781.258.5523
megan at kantarainitiative.org<mailto:megan at kantarainitiative.org>
kantarainitiative.org<http://www.kantarainitiative.org/>
401 Edgewater Place, Suite 600, Wakefield, MA, 01880 USA
[Kantara-Logo]

prohibited.