[KI-LC] July Activity Report

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:18:57 CDT 2017

All,

Could I ask you to take a few moments to update the LC Blog on the
activities of your group since your last update. The next Board meeting is
July 20th so I'd like to have all updates in by end of day Friday July 14th
(this coming Friday) so I can construct the report for the Board.

The blog can be found here https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/
viewrecentblogposts.action?key=LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose 'Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New Blog Post
name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the update text in the
body using simple formatting; click 'Save' to post it.

Thanks,
Ken