[KI-LC] GDPR and Kantara approach question

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Feb 28 18:30:29 CST 2017

Good discussion.

I like the cadence (Jeeez I'm starting to hate that term) of toolkits
because UMA has used that approach successfully, and leveraging successful
things typically results in more success.

I would have thought a time-bound DG is appropriate, else you risk breaking
your own rules Mr Hughes..:-).

Cheers

Executive Director
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>