[KI-LC] GDPR and Kantara approach question

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:15:20 CST 2017

Hi mark - yes it is vague - I'm looking for opinions.

The only thing behind this is that I was wondering if there could/should be
a "Kantara GDPR Toolkit"

Because I keep hearing that there is great demand for assistance and I'm
wondering it Kantara can do something useful for the community.

Andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542