[KI-LC] GDPR and Kantara approach question

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:52:03 CST 2017

As much as I don't want to spread Kantara's thin participative resources
thinner I think that your suggestion of a new WG makes sense. A new WG
would enable a keen focus on GDPR without the distraction of what the other
WG's are attempting to achieve. Does it make sense to start with a DG to
identify what things need to be done and in what order or is that the first
task of the WG?

Ken

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com