[KI-LC] Is Kantara's business model opaque to its members and participants?

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Sat Apr 29 12:58:05 CDT 2017

Colin;

It wasn't news to me, although it was articulated concisely and clearly in
a way that I wouldn't have been able to emulate. On the other hand I've
been part of some of those same discussions you allude to.

I suspect that most Kantara members and participants are fairly focussed
individuals and their normal interaction with Kantara is related to their
particular area of expertise or interest, as seen through the lens of their
particular group. So having regular reminders of the roadmap from a Kantara
perspective is a good thing...

JW

John Wunderlich, BA, MBA

IAPP Fellow of Information Privacy