[KI-LC] [BoD] Fwd: IdentityNorth 2017 - June 6 and 7

Allan Foster allan.foster at forgerock.com
Thu Apr 13 15:13:10 CDT 2017

I am also planning on being there,  and I have asked Aran if He needs me
to talk...

Allan

On 4/13/17 1:11 PM, Colin Wallis wrote:
> Hi Nat
>
> Kantara has not been invited to present anything.
> As an org, it did not respond to the public call for papers.
>
> There are individuals that are planning to represent Kantara.
>
> Ken Dagg is preparing to lead a couple of sessions on Day 2, Unconference.
>
> That is the extent of our involvement as I know it at this time.
>
> I am personally committed to helping Robin/ISOC out at EuroDig in
> Tallinn those days.
>
> I will reach out to Aaron, to see if there is some specific gap that
> he thinks we can fill.
>
> Cheers
> Colin
>
> Executive Director
> Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
> Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>
>

> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 7:40 PM, Nat Sakimura <sakimura at gmail.com
> <mailto:sakimura at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     And is Kantara planning to be presenting something there?
>
>     On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 3:11 AM Nat Sakimura <sakimura at gmail.com
>     <mailto:sakimura at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Thanks. Schedule wise, I should be take part in Day 1 at least.
>
>         On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 9:12 AM Andrew Hughes
>         <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
>         <mailto:andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>             Their format is day 1: speakers and sessions. Day 2:
>             unconference
>             On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 4:47 PM Nat Sakimura
>             <sakimura at gmail.com <mailto:sakimura at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>                 I happen to be in Toronto in that week so I am
>                 thinking that I might be able to participate :-)
>                 It is just that I have not got the time schedule for
>                 the day ...
>
>                 Nat
>
>                 On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 6:52 PM Colin Wallis
>                 <colin at kantarainitiative.org
>                 <mailto:colin at kantarainitiative.org>> wrote:
>
>                     Thanks Andrew.
>
>                     I got a direct reach-out from Ken on this, who is
>                     encouraging a Kantara submission, and thinking
>                     about a submission if no other Kantara rep does..
>                     I know I cannot attend as I am helping Robin out
>                     on EuroDIG in Estonia those 2 days.
>
>                     Let's play it for a few days.
>                     Good to see it's already on the Calendar. Thank
>                     you staff. Typically we only show them there if we
>                     have an official presence (speaking). So we had
>                     better make that so!:-).
>
>                     Cheers
>                     Colin
>
>                     On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 8:23 PM, Andrew Hughes
>                     <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
>                     <mailto:andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>                         FYI - Call for Speakers open now for Identity
>                         North June 6, 7 in Toronto.
>
>                         Deadline April 14, 2017
>
>                         andrew.
>
>                         *Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
>                         Independent Consultant
>                         *In Turn Information Management Consulting*
>
>                         o +1 650.209.7542 <tel:%28650%29%20209-7542>
>                         m +1 250.888.9474 <tel:%28250%29%20888-9474>
>                         1249 Palmer Road,
>                         Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
> [...]

Simplify Email: Email Charter <http://emailcharter.org/>

ForgeRock Logo 	*Allan Foster - Forge Rock *
/Vice President Global Partner Success/
*Location:* Vancouver, WA, US
*p:* +1.360.229.7102
*email:* allan.foster at forgerock.com <mailto:allan.foster at forgerock.com>