[KI-LC] [BoD] Fwd: IdentityNorth 2017 - June 6 and 7

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Apr 13 15:11:20 CDT 2017

Hi Nat

Kantara has not been invited to present anything.
As an org, it did not respond to the public call for papers.

There are individuals that are planning to represent Kantara.

Ken Dagg is preparing to lead a couple of sessions on Day 2, Unconference.

That is the extent of our involvement as I know it at this time.

I am personally committed to helping Robin/ISOC out at EuroDig in Tallinn
those days.

I will reach out to Aaron, to see if there is some specific gap that he
thinks we can fill.

Executive Director
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>