[KI-LC] April LC Blog Update

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:47:00 CDT 2017

WG and DG Leaders,

I'd appreciate if you could take a few moments today to update the LC Blog on
the activities of your group.
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC&src=sidebar

After logging into the LC Page click Blog on the left and then click Create
at the top. When the pop up screen appears click Blog Post and then enter
your update and a title (WG update). When you're finished click Publish at
the bottom right.

I will be presenting the monthly report to the Kantara Board of Directors
as part of the Board meeting taking place on Thursday April 20th so I would
appreciate if you could provide your updates by Close of Business Friday
March 14th.

Thanks,
Ken
613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com