[KI-LC] [BoD] Fwd: IdentityNorth 2017 - June 6 and 7

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sat Apr 1 04:51:18 CDT 2017

Thanks Andrew.

I got a direct reach-out from Ken on this, who is encouraging a Kantara
submission, and thinking about a submission if no other Kantara rep does..
I know I cannot attend as I am helping Robin out on EuroDIG in Estonia
those 2 days.

Let's play it for a few days.
Good to see it's already on the Calendar. Thank you staff. Typically we
only show them there if we have an official presence (speaking). So we had
better make that so!:-).

Executive Director
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>
Cell: +44 (0)7490 266 778