[KI-LC] IIW discounts available

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Thu Sep 29 11:22:38 CDT 2016

Didn't I see an email from Colin about meetings for the LC on Friday after IIW?

John Wunderlich,

Sent frum a mobile device,
Pleez 4give speling erurz

"...a world of near-total surveillance and endless record-keeping is likely to be one with less liberty, less experimentation, and certainly far less joy..." A. Michael Froomkin

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 12:21 PM -0400, "Andrew Hughes" <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com> wrote:

Which Kantara meetings ?

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474

1249 Palmer Road,
Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
Identity Management | IT Governance | Information Security