[KI-LC] DG call today for NISTIR 8112 Attribute Metadata

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 08:38:32 CDT 2016

Hi IAWG and friends

Today we are holding an ad hoc meeting to discuss NISTIR 8112 Public Draft
to help you and your organizations to provide comments to NIST using the
'github' public comment tools.

We will use the normal IAWG meeting time, details below.

NOTE: for screen sharing today, we will use my join.me code:
connectwithandrew
            - Use Turbobridge for Audio

Please bring your observations and opinions!