[KI-LC] Any opinions? Markdown vs AsciiDoc ?

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:01:53 CDT 2016

Hi John - I'm not debating anything- simply asking if anyone has
experienced both formats and can share what they know. I'm not really
looking for the great features of either (unless there is really a killer
feature) - I'm looking for a compare/contrast.

I've been in / run complex multi-contributor document environments in past
lives - so I'm aware of many of the trade offs. I just don't have
experience with newer markup languages.

--

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant