[KI-LC] In Confidence: Request for recommendations for mobile app developers

mary hodder hodder at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:59:49 CDT 2016

So I know many mobile developers and some are very good with security and
pki. But I have to ask, since most that I know are either Android or IOS..
what are you looking for?

There are shops that do both.. and usually the ambidextrous will do
Android, because it's easier to get out and test, and then do IOS where you
are limited to 100 testers, before going through the Apple acceptance
process and making something public.

However, this is all somewhat dependent on audience and purpose.

So.. a bit more info about who the target user and their target device
would help.

Also.. what sort of pay range? I know devs who will work for $70 an hour..
and people who are super expert at $250 / hour..
And shops that will quote a price for a fixed scope, but they want docs to
scope the project.