[KI-LC] In Confidence: Request for recommendations for mobile app developers

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Oct 17 18:36:47 CDT 2016

Folks

Along the same lines as my request a couple of weeks ago, the same KIPI
performer has another request..

Before going further, said performer thanks you profusely for your efforts
regarding PKI infrastructure because a potential partner has been located
coming indirectly from your responses. The potential partner is a Kantara
member too, which keeps it in the family..:-).

This time, said performer is looking for a good app developer.. someone who
designs and codes mobile apps..kind of mobile wallet concept.. and ideally
with some knowledge of PKI.

Does anyone know of anyone?

Your help always appreciated.

PS: KIPI is going gang-busters. 2 more Projects encouraged, 5 more
whitepapers submitted, with more to come. The pipeline is incredibly
healthy. Covering our costs is the biggest challenge right now..:-(.

--
Executive Director
Kantara Initiative Inc. <https://kantarainitiative.org/>