[KI-LC] Maintenance Windows Wiki - November 24th, 2016

Oliver Maerz oliver at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Nov 22 15:12:57 CST 2016

Dear all,

We will be performing necessary maintenance of our Confluence wiki on *November
24th, 2016 at 4:00 P.M. EST* (see in your time zone
<http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/?t=4:00%20PM&tz=Boston&>). The
scheduled maintenance will be for approximately 1 hour. *Wiki and website
will be temporarily unavailable* during this maintenance window. We
scheduled this on Thanksgiving Day to minimize user impact.

Please feel free to inform your workgroup or your active group participants
(wiki editors etc.) of this downtime.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to email me.

Kind regards,
Oliver

--
*Oliver Maerz*
External Consultant

*Kantara Initiative*
oliver (at) kantarainitiative.org
http://www.kantarainitiative.org

contain confidential or privileged information. No representation is made
on its accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this
electronic message. Certain assumptions may have been made in the
preparation of this material as at this date, and are subject to change
without notice. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and
any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. Please reply to Oliver Maerz and
destroy all copies of this message and any attachments from your system.