[KI-LC] Kantara Leadership Council Meeting - March 23

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Mar 23 13:09:22 CDT 2016

I can't make it to today's call, unfortunately, but the main items for the
UMA WG currently are:

   - Publishing a draft Technical Specification shortly called "UMA
   Claims-Gathering Extension for Enhanced Security" (currently in editors'
   draft) and a companion non-normative document called "Understanding the
   Session Fixation Attack on UMA Claims-Gathering and the Provided Mitigation"
   - Within the legal subgroup: Concluding our analysis of the parties that
   map to the technical roles within UMA and completing our "model
   definitions" of terms for those parties, and seeking some external review
   of these (and possibly some "model clauses" defining rights and
   responsibilities as well) shortly

*Eve Maler*Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl