[KI-LC] Kantara Leadership Council Meeting - March 23

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:38:45 CDT 2016

Hi everyone - I'd like to try a small change to the LC calls for the WG
Updates...

I'd like to capture a 1 or 2 bullet item from each WG - taken from the
agenda or minutes of your last meeting or event. The idea is to get a
'stack' of statuses from the WGs - we keep pushing new bullets onto the top
of the stack. Each bullet item should be written in a standalone kind of
way, that mentions the WG name at minimum, for context.

I'd like to hear about progress on reports and recommendation deliverables;
major topics or themes being discussed; events coming up on calls... you
know: interesting stuff :-)

It has to be low effort - about the equivalent to attending LC calls and
verbally giving the WG update.  ;-)

If you have time before today's call, could you please send Shannon and Sal
(as LC Secretary) one or two items? We'll work out longer term details for
this, but for now, by email would be great (or, if not possible in advance,
we'll capture them from the LC call)

Here's what IAWG has for this week:

* IAWG is hosting Hannah Short from CERN, April 7 2016 10:00 am PDT to talk
about "Authentication and Authorisation for Research and Security Incident
Response Trust Framework for Federated Identity". Open invitation to all
interested.
* IAWG is starting a new work item this month to develop Privacy-related
criteria and/or guidance to include in the ID Assurance Framework.

thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant