[KI-LC] Kantara LC Officers Confirmed

Peter Palmer ppalmer at medallies.com
Wed Mar 16 21:07:02 CDT 2016

Yes, Congrats!

--
This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by federal law.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy it and notify the sender.