[KI-LC] Cheat sheet for Recommendation process

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Mar 10 13:49:01 CST 2016

Oops, I left off the final step:

   - *WG and staff:* Assuming the ballot passes, prepare specification as
   "Recommendation" for Public Review and publish (in coordination with the LC
   secretary?). There are a few places on the website/wiki where text has to
   change, notably this
   <https://kantarainitiative.org/reports-recommendations/> and appropriate
   subpage(s) and the relevant WG wiki page(s). There's a thread on the UMA WG
   list where I have shared our process for changing soft links to point to
   the latest "versioned" spec URL -- did I sen that here as well?

*Eve Maler*Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl