[KI-LC] Kantara LC Meeting Reminder - July 27

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:17:26 CDT 2016

Hi Chairs and Vice-Chairs - this is a reminder that the LC call is in about
3 hours @ 16:00 Eastern Daylight time.

I'm very interested to hear about the work your DG or WG is doing, in
particular any Reports or Recommendations that are in the pipeline.

LC is on a monthly summer meeting schedule.

Today's agenda below:

   1. Roll Call
      2. Approve June 29, 2016 Minutes
      <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/2016-06-29+Meeting>
      3. Administration
         1. Executive Director / Staff Update
            1. Organization status updates
            2. Information to distribute to all WG/DG
            3. Interesting developments re: liaisons, project, interactions
         2. Voting
            1. None anticipated
         3. Status Update on Group IP Analysis Project
         4.      Background: Trust Services and Connected Life by IPR on
         spreadsheet (please find this document here: Working Drafts
         <http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Working+Drafts>
         )
      4. Operationalizing the Kantara Theme and Collaboration
         1. "Digital ID Pro" initiative status update
         2. Discussion on ideas for new DG/WG?
            1. Relying Party Requirements
            2. ID Pro
            3. IoT security
            4. Sovereign ID?
            5. e-Voting using blockchain tech?
            6. Others?
         3. Discussion on potential transitions for DG -> DG or DG -> WG ?
         4. Discussion on audit of Kantara policies - including changes to
         GPA and privacy policy
      5. WG/DG Health
         1. WG/DG Health Check: any stalled, broken or stressed?
         2. WG/DG Participant engagement level: Low, Medium, High - any new
         faces showing up?
      6. WG Project Status Updates
         1. UMA Dev Project
         2. CIS Project
         3. IAWG Project:
      7. WG Updates
         1. WG/DG Charter Review: Please ensure that your Charter has been
         reviewed and voted by May 31 2016 - this is an annual requirement.
            1. Review deliverables list for relevance. Shannon Taylor
            <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/~staylor> to
            work with Salvatore D'Agostino
            <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/~idmachines> to
            keep track of what's outstanding.
         2. Every WG/DG should produce at least one Report or
         Recommendation each year. Kantara needs to have visibility
into your work
         plans. Shannon Taylor
         <http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/~staylor>
and Salvatore
         D'Agostino
         <http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/~idmachines> will
         reach out to each WG/DG to determine what's planned and a
rough schedule.
         3. Potential disbanding of dormant WG/DG: Cloud Identity and
         Security Best Practices
      8. Events
         1. Any new events with Kantara member participation or Kantara
         sponsorship
      9. BoD Liaison Report & Action Requests
      10. Other Action Items Review: see below
      11. AOB
         1. Project funding for 2017 - start thinking about this now!
         2. Document repo structure - Eve
         3. Kantara Publications and IP - Andrew
      12. Meeting adjournment

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP