[KI-LC] Kantara LC Meeting Reminder - July 27
andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:17:26 CDT 2016
Hi Chairs and Vice-Chairs - this is a reminder that the LC call is in about
3 hours @ 16:00 Eastern Daylight time.
I'm very interested to hear about the work your DG or WG is doing, in
particular any Reports or Recommendations that are in the pipeline.
LC is on a monthly summer meeting schedule.
Today's agenda below:
1. Roll Call
2. Approve June 29, 2016 Minutes
1. Executive Director / Staff Update
1. Organization status updates
2. Information to distribute to all WG/DG
3. Interesting developments re: liaisons, project, interactions
1. None anticipated
3. Status Update on Group IP Analysis Project
4. Background: Trust Services and Connected Life by IPR on
spreadsheet (please find this document here: Working Drafts
4. Operationalizing the Kantara Theme and Collaboration
1. "Digital ID Pro" initiative status update
2. Discussion on ideas for new DG/WG?
1. Relying Party Requirements
2. ID Pro
3. IoT security
4. Sovereign ID?
5. e-Voting using blockchain tech?
3. Discussion on potential transitions for DG -> DG or DG -> WG ?
4. Discussion on audit of Kantara policies - including changes to
5. WG/DG Health
1. WG/DG Health Check: any stalled, broken or stressed?
2. WG/DG Participant engagement level: Low, Medium, High - any new
faces showing up?
6. WG Project Status Updates
1. UMA Dev Project
2. CIS Project
3. IAWG Project:
7. WG Updates
1. WG/DG Charter Review: Please ensure that your Charter has been
reviewed and voted by May 31 2016 - this is an annual requirement.
1. Review deliverables list for relevance. Shannon Taylor
work with Salvatore D'Agostino
keep track of what's outstanding.
2. Every WG/DG should produce at least one Report or
Recommendation each year. Kantara needs to have visibility
into your work
plans. Shannon Taylor
reach out to each WG/DG to determine what's planned and a
3. Potential disbanding of dormant WG/DG: Cloud Identity and
Security Best Practices
1. Any new events with Kantara member participation or Kantara
9. BoD Liaison Report & Action Requests
10. Other Action Items Review: see below
1. Project funding for 2017 - start thinking about this now!
2. Document repo structure - Eve
3. Kantara Publications and IP - Andrew
12. Meeting adjournment
*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
*In Turn Information Management Consulting*
o +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
1249 Palmer Road,
Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
*Identity Management | IT Governance | Information Security *
On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 7:47 AM, Shannon Taylor <
shannon at kantarainitiative.org> wrote:
> Greetings, Kantara LC Members:
> A reminder that the next meeting of the Kantara Leadership Council is this
> coming Wednesday, July 27 at 4:00pm Eastern. The call details are listed
> below. Please note the link below to use your computer to connect directly
> to the call.
> The agenda is posted for your review
> As always please let me know if you won’t be able to attend and remember to
> update your status stack
> *Wednesday, July 27*
> *4:00pm EDT*
> https://panel.turbobridge.com/webcall/ (use your computer to connect
> directly to the call)
> North America Toll: +1 (805) 309-2350
> Alternate Toll: +1 (714) 551-9842
> International Toll: http://www.turbobridge.com/international.html
> Conference ID: 385-8789
> LC mailing list
> LC at kantarainitiative.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the LC