[KI-LC] Blockchain Identity and Scottish Independence

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at cbpn.io
Tue Jul 26 07:11:35 CDT 2016

Thanks Colin. To address the main point I think the delineation would
address that, ie the Kantara work would just be about the I-voting methods,
the technical design etc., it wouldn't reference my project nor would I
promote it as such.

Ie Kantara simply specifies technology models, how they might be
implemented, eg Scots independence, are separate activities, which I would
define through my report. I'm sure every government would be interested in
a blueprint for secure I-voting. Who people choose to vote for using those
methods is up to them.. :-)

Neil.

---
Neil McEvoy