[KI-LC] Blockchain Identity and Scottish Independence

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:16:26 CDT 2016

Hi Neil - both ideas sound very interesting!

I think we need to update and re-approve the charter for the group - it's
been quite a length of time since the original writing - a good opportunity
to bring it up to current.

One new aspect is that I'm asking every DG/WG to explicitly identify a
Kantara Report or Recommendation that their group is working to develop.
Among other things, Kantara offers a simple trade in return for open
hosting of DG/WG forums: Kantara asks the groups to publish under the
Kantara brand to increase value for the community. Kantara has a very
flexible set of rules, and can accommodate most requests for publishing
arrangements.

So: please bring the great ideas! Blockchain ID and i-Voting are very
interesting and have lots of space for innovation - exactly what Kantara
seeks to support and give an incubation home to.

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542