[KI-LC] Kantara Mtgs: A new way to connect to TurboBridge

Shannon Taylor shannon at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jul 12 07:35:55 CDT 2016

Dear Kantara LC:

Attached is a detailed document outlining the ways in which participants can
connect to TurboBridge as well as quick links to the TurboBridge website.
This document can and should be shared widely.

Please be aware that participants can now connect to TurboBridge via a web
interface called WebCall:  https://turbobridge.com/webcall.html.  This web
interface may alleviate some issues participants are having.

I encourage testing of this interface on calls over the next few weeks, can
you please include in your meeting notices. Please don't hesitate to send me
specific issues as I will reach out to TurboBridge support to work on
solutions.

Please let me know if you have any issues/questions.

Regards,

Shannon