[KI-LC] AOB item: a DG for Kantara 'events'? (LC Agenda)

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:22:06 CST 2016

Folks
I've been thinking about how we could go about preparing for our multiple events more efficiently.Right now we have HIMSS, EIC, CIS, possibly IIW.. others to come..
One idea I had was to set up a DG. All LC members have access, and any other member who wants to...Each event would have its own page, and we could build the event that way.Seems a better option than trying to build them via email..
Thoughts?Would we need a GPA?
CheersColin