[KI-LC] Non-Profits on the Loose at the RSA Conference

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Sun Jan 24 07:45:36 CST 2016

Great news -- I'm glad this is happening again! (Any chance of Kantara
getting to name a cocktail or two again? If so, my group always likes an
UMArgarita or UMAnhattan, or suggested that maybe the "BLT", the bourbon,
lemon, and tonic (for business, legal, and technical layers of the
standardization proposition), might be appropriate. :-)

*Eve Maler*Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl