[KI-LC] Preview of New GPA Signup Page w/ Consent Receipt

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:48:22 CST 2016

Whoa there Sal... It's a preview version... it's not live yet.Oliver and Mark have been working on it, and bringing it to the LC to take a look at.Oliver tells me you can put some obvious dummy/test data in the sign up fields (he will remove it later) so you can go through the sign-up process till you get to the consent receipt, and provide your feedback here to the list.
We have yet to decide when to deploy it.We could do that soon.. or we could wait until the outcome of the IPR project, which could invoke the whole membership having to re-sign. Or I guess we could do both.
It's in our hands what we do..
CheersColin