[KI-LC] Preview of New GPA Signup Page w/ Consent Receipt

Oliver Maerz oliver at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jan 19 14:12:14 CST 2016

Dear LC,

A quick heads up: I have just rolled out a preview version of the new
Kantara GPA signup page at: https://kantarainitiative.org/beta-signup/
This new signup page includes the consent receipt button interfacing with
the latest version of the consent receipt API (the CR button is located on
the confirmation page after submitting the GPA signup). Both the signup and
the consent receipt button are implemented as Wordpress plugins - so it
will integrate nicely into our existing infrastructure.

I'm looking forward to receiving your feedback!

Best regards,
Oliver

--
*Oliver Maerz*
External Consultant

*Kantara Initiative*
oliver (at) kantarainitiative.org
http://www.kantarainitiative.org

contain confidential or privileged information. No representation is made
on its accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this
electronic message. Certain assumptions may have been made in the
preparation of this material as at this date, and are subject to change
without notice. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and
any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. Please reply to Oliver Maerz and
destroy all copies of this message and any attachments from your system.