[KI-LC] Draft Agenda for the Upcoming F2F Board of Directors Meeting

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Fri Feb 26 19:19:16 CST 2016

I have something I've been hanging onto and have been doing research on: A
question of how to protect a Work Group's IP when we have meetings in
open-ish locations, such as IIW. I've been looking into the "Note Well"
style of notification that the IETF and OpenID Foundation use, as suggested
by Colin, and the idea has merit but -- I believe -- can't be just applied
directly to Kantara's circumstances.

I can present my research/analysis/recommendations to the board, if there's
time and at their pleasure, sometime during the noon-2pm period. Colin
already has those in hand.

*Eve Maler*Cell +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter: @xmlgrrl