[KI-LC] SC Magazine Feature

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:24:49 CST 2016

Danny,

Sorry for the late input.

Mark made a suggestion, after thought during the day, that I am in
agreement with. I'd like the final paragraph of my submission to be:

Of importance to you as an individual, however, is knowing, and being able
to correct errors in, the information / attributes the RP maintains about
you as well as being assured that the RP respects your privacy. In terms of
how you (the person behind the identity) cope with multiple attributes from
multiple domains in ID management is with a construct called consent, which
is both legal and social.  The Consent and Information Sharing working
group within Kantara Initiative Is working to enable you to be the point of
attribute integration and dynamic persona development.

It brings in the forward looking concept of "consent" that the Consent
and Information Sharing working group is developing.

Thanks,
Ken

kendaggtbs at gmail.com