[KI-LC] FW: Media query from SC Magazine - deadline 2/26/2016 17:30:00

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Fri Feb 26 15:05:40 CST 2016

Colin,

I know its late, but I jotted the questions and some of my personal
quick answers on a blog:
   http://www.gluu.co/state-identity-2016

Probably will just add to the writer's confusion on the topic :-)

He should come see my talks at RSA for a deeper dive into authentication
technology innovation:
   https://www.gluu.org/blog/gluus-rsa-conference-2016-events/

- Mike

Michael Schwartz