[KI-LC] Special guest for today's LC call

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 02:59:44 CST 2016

Folks
Fresh off the plane in Sydney from DC and the DHS CCICADA Rutgers Showcase, Steve Wilson/Lockstep - our first ever R&D project and successfully into the Program - has kindly agreed to take Item 6 on the agenda:
R&D OpportunitiesCCICADA - Updates
..and give us an update on his  personal impressions of the program, how it works, and what he's learned from the experience so far.
If you have an interest in this program - and I know many of you do - this is a call not to be missed.
A small deck of slides will be circulated to help give context.
CheersColin