[KI-LC] Media query from SC Magazine - deadline 2/26/2016 17:30:00

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 02:54:59 CST 2016

That's great. Many thanks Sal.Perfect timing for the IRM call coming up in a few hours.CheersColin

From: sal at idmachines.com
To: colin_wallis at hotmail.com; mike at gluu.org
CC: lc at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: RE: [KI-LC] Media query from SC Magazine - deadline 2/26/2016 17:30:00
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 18:40:35 -0500

Colin, I can pitch in on some of these: What are the latest advances in ID Management technology?

How has it evolved over the years?

ID management has been largely about people in the past. How will  the Internet of Things change that, if at all? I can use UMA and IRM as an examplse and also bring in some of the things we have been talking about in the IDoT DG. From: lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org [mailto:lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of Colin Wallis