[KI-LC] FW: SC Magazine feature

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:50:56 CST 2016

Just another incentive to take a look at those questions again if you want to have your name up in lights .. :-).
CheersColin

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:30:24 -0800
Subject: Re: SC Magazine feature
From: danny at itjournalist.com
To: colin_wallis at hotmail.com
CC: kendaggtbs at gmail.com

Great stuff, thanks for this Colin. Will attribute to Ken and wait for any other insights to come through. This is really useful stuff!ᐧ

Best wishes,
                                          Danny BradburyFreelance writer and editorWeb:         www.wordherder.netPortfolio: https://dannybradbury.contently.com/Twitter:    @dannybradburySkype:       dannybradburyTel:            +1 604 757 4566