[KI-LC] Media query from SC Magazine - deadline 2/26/2016 17:30:00

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:13:25 CST 2016

Thanks KenWe'll consider this question dealt to.Anyone else want to take on one of the others?CheersColin.....................................> At airports around the world, travelers' identities are routinely verified using biometric identification. Recently in India, a new facility for pension distribution adapted an iris authentication scanner to validate citizens. New generations of fully integrated, end-to-end cloud identity management platforms offer clients secure and flexible means to pick and choose which services they need. For this latest ebook from SC Magazine, we speak to a number of experts with hands-on experience about how these advances in technologies are changing the face of identity management and opening up new opportunities for the enterprise to become more secure—and we’ll throw in a few caveats (for one, what happens to privacy when biometrics are added to the mix?) that any organization should heed when revamping its identity management strategy.