[KI-LC] Fwd: Signature Drinks for NPOL

Jane Celusak j.celusak at ieee.org
Mon Feb 22 10:25:32 CST 2016

Does Kantara have a signature drink that I can pass along?

Best regards,

Jane
Jane Celusak
Program Manager
IEEE-ISTO
Piscataway, NJ USA 08854
(o) 732.562.6056/(c) 973-951-4565
<http://t.sidekickopen36.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XX48q5y94W7dKPKP3LMKdFF83Gk4yC6JHf2W7jX203?t=http%3A%2F%2Fm.hunt%40ieee.org%2Fmichelle.hunt%40ieee-isto.org&si=4744830216830976&pi=9fd9776a-30dd-4987-f9f6-2d82e2f6f39f>
.celusak at ieee.org