[KI-LC] Draft DG Charter for Kantara Events

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:54:44 CST 2016

Cheers for those.I'll wait another day for any more comments, then freeze, and ask for nominations/volunteers for Chair and Vice.ThanksColin
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:17:27 -0800
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Draft DG Charter for Kantara Events
From: andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
To: colin_wallis at hotmail.com
CC: kendaggtbs at gmail.com; lc at kantarainitiative.org

+1 to Ken's edits.
Chair/Vice - probably a Member roleSecretary: Staff role

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant
o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474

1249 Palmer Road,
Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
Identity Management | IT Governance | Information Security