[KI-LC] Draft DG Charter for Kantara Events

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 04:47:45 CST 2016

Folks
Per the last 2 LC calls, I took the action to have a first try at this.I wanted to try and get it to you in time for the LC planning call coming up today.
Edits with comments most welcome! Comments without edits only if you must.. :-).
Can we target the end of the week for feedback please, so any tidy up can be done and a final draft circulated in advcance of the LC call next week.
Many thanksCheersColin