[KI-LC] KantaraInitiative.org events list is missing events...

Allan Foster allan.foster at forgerock.com
Mon Feb 15 09:16:49 CST 2016

Just a thought around NPOTL   Do we have any sponsors yet?

Allan

Simplify Email: Email Charter <http://emailcharter.org/>

ForgeRock Logo 	*Allan Foster - ForgeRock *
/VP Strategic Partner Enablement/
*Location:*San Francisco
*p:* +1.214.755.9218
*email:* allan.foster at forgerock.com <mailto:allan.foster at forgerock.com>