[KI-LC] KantaraInitiative.org events list is missing events...

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 21:48:41 CST 2016

Right folks
I'll skip past the <<RSA: Board meeting + "Non-profits on the Loose" social + (possibly) speakers>> until we have NPOL confirmed with some final details, and Jane may well have planned to publish this anyway, in her remaining hours, so let's wait for her to comment. I agree that we can publish the fact that we are holding a Board meeting, but I'm less confident we can issue any sort of open invitation, due to the logistics contstraints we are working under. We can ask for agenda topics and context for those to be emailed to staff at kantarainitiative.org and we can undertake reasonable endeavours to have them added.  I guess the title of the RSA items would be something like 'RSA Week February 29 through March 4, Moscone Center, San Francisco - see you there!'.. and add the NPOL for Tuesday, the Kantara Board meeting Thursday, and links to the agenda for Eve's and Mike's presos..anyone else? EIC: workshop May 10-13, Dolce Ballhaus Forum Unterschleissheim, Munich/Germany'Come and join Kantara's pre-conference workshop and get the inside track on Kantara member speakers later in the week. (copying in Ian and Nat to see if they are available to join Ingo, Mike, Mark L and me for the workshop)The link is here: https://www.id-conf.com/events/eic2016-kantaraWe still need to publish an agenda for this, and the tagline that closing comments will be given by Andrea Servida https://www.id-conf.com/events/eic2016/speakers/1292We could showcase current speakers + panelists as we know them..Ian and Eve here: https://www.id-conf.com/sessions/1759 on Tuesday 11th, Ian and Nat  here: https://www.id-conf.com/sessions/1798 on Thursday 12th
- CIS: workshop + speakers + panelistsWait till we have links.
- IIW: UMA sessions, OTTO sessions, MVCS/CIS sessionsMore to do.. more to do..
CheersColin
<snip>