[KI-LC] KantaraInitiative.org events list is missing events

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 17:48:46 CST 2016

Fair point Andrew.
Jane was managing the HIMSS from 'go to wo' from our perspective, but in addition was also helping Joni with the PR load right across the org - media releases, website notices etc etc.That's why the HIMSS one is fully fleshed out on the events page.
As you know I have been bringing together folks on IEC and CIS in the 'interregnum'.
At the same time, Kantara has been directed to begin tapering off Jane's time on Kantara as we head into the final month with ISTO, prior to the cutover to Virtual. We are actively looking for a resource to replace and what

So moving past the reasons for why we are where we are, to what can we do about it.Personally, I don't yet have access to the front pages of the site (a good thing in my view, knowing my capabilities in Confluence.. :-)), but of course Oliver (and Jane) and perhaps others on staff do/does.
I'll draft some content to go on there and pass around for comment, before getting it to Oliver to publish.
Thanks again for keeping on it.
CheersColin