[KI-LC] KantaraInitiative.org events list is missing events

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 11:27:03 CST 2016

Hi all - I was just browsing the KI public site and noticed that the only
"upcoming event" listed is HIMSS 2016.

Could you all take the opportunity to ask your WGs for upcoming events
related to Kantara?

for example, I know that the following are happening (I don't have details):

- EIC: workshop + speakers + panelists
- CIS: workshop + speakers + panelists
- RSA: Board meeting + "Non-profits on the Loose" social + (possibly)
speakers
- IIW: UMA sessions, OTTO sessions, MVCS/CIS sessions

If there's an upcoming event where Kantara is sponsoring, presenting, or a
speaker claims affiliation with Kantara, it should be on the events list.

Anything happening with the Forgerock conference?
CA events?
Experian events?
I know we where there in past years

andrew.