[KI-LC] Fwd: Fw: [International_wg] Re: EU focus on Identity, Discovery and Personal Data Spaces for NextGen Internet

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Dec 19 10:06:28 CST 2016

Subject: Fw: EU focus on Identity, Discovery and Personal Data Spaces for
NextGen Internet

Folks,

Henrik (occasional past participant in eGov and still active in IDESG
International) mentioned this to me last week and provided it to the IDESG
folks today.

There may be multiple groups interested, so I will leave it to Chairs to
decide if there might be sufficient interest in their group to cascade the
link down.