[KI-LC] Links to procedures for approving Kantara docs

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:54:56 CST 2016

Hi everyone - I've added links from the LC wiki home page to the summary of
the procedural steps required to fully approve Kantara Reports and
Recommendations.

The URL is:
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/WG+DG+Document+Development+Summary

The link is in the bullet: *Approve of Work Group output for All Member
Ballot *

For Reports, the procedures are pretty light and easy (and obvious)

For Recommendations, it takes longer to go from drafts through to all
member ballot - there are mandatory review periods at specific stages.

If your WG is preparing material that will become an Approved Kantara
Recommendation, you should review the procedures summary to ensure your
publication schedule is correct.

thanks
andrew.

PS: Thanks Eve for reminding me of these procedures.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474