[KI-LC] Kantara Leadership Council Meeting: August 24

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 16:20:45 CDT 2016


Hello Chairs, I've posted an updated Agenda for Wednesday's call. I hope
you can attend.
andrew


Agenda

*Topic*

*Desired Outcome*

*Meeting Administration*

Roll Call

Achieve quorum

Agenda Confirmation

Confirm agenda

Meeting Minutes

Approve past meeting minutes

   - July 27, 2016
   <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/2016-07-27+Meeting+Agenda_DRAFT>
   - May 18, 2016
   <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/2016-05-18+Meeting+Notes_DRAFT>
   - May 4, 2016
   <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/2016-05-04+Notes_DRAFT>
   - April 20, 2016
   <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/2016-04-20+Meeting+Minutes_DRAFT>

*Organization Updates*

Executive Director Report

For information

2016: July
<http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/BoT/2016%3A+July>

Staff Report

For information

   - Electronic ballots in progress
      - All Member Ballot: IAF 1400 SAC v4.6.0 (Aug/Sept)
   - Update Operating Procedures
   - Member Value Prop discussion/market repositioning
   - Membership categories and dues structure (in progress)
   - Kantara Europe (in progress)

Upcoming events of interest to Kantara/Members

Solicit information

Aug/Sept: MyData, Future of Identity, Open Consent for Real Consent

Board of Directors Liaison Report

& Action Requests

Exchange information with Board of Directors via liaisons

*New Business*

Voting: Digital ID Pro DG Charter

Approve the Digital ID Pro DG Charter which was *circulated* *via email*.

Voting: Cloud ID Security Best Practices

Archive the Cloud ID Security Best Practices Group due to inactivity.

WG/DG Updates

   - IRM
   - UMA, UMA-DEV
   - CIS
   - IDoT
   - BSC
   - IAWG
   - HIAWG
   - eGOV
   - FI
   - OTTO

Information sharing and discussion

   - Overall health (deliverables updates, project updates, participation,
   energy levels, transition to WG)
   - Current work items - post updates to Status Stack
   <http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=LC>
   - Near term schedule: reports, recommendations, ballots, charter
   refreshes, elections

August 23 2016 specific reports:

   - Ingo on IDoT DG: Roadmap ideas/discussion
   - CIS Deliverables status and dates for ballots

Launching WG/DG Discussion

Discuss potential new WG/DGs:

   - ID Pro

*For each: initial discussion, date for draft charter, date for LC vote,
date for group kickoff*

Parking lot of potential new WG/DG:

   - Ken Klingenstein - Scalable Consent
   - Mark Lizar - Consent Conformance
   - Andrew Hughes - Next-Gen IAF
   - Andrew Hughes - FIDO-aware IAF
   - Peter Davis - IoT policy enablement for XACML

Past topics discussed but not yet chartered:

   - Ken Dagg - RP Requirements

*Long-running Topics*

Action Items Review

Review action items

Contributor IPR

No progress

Tips and Tricks

Continued conversation on group and conversation management tips and
recommendations.

Kantara Policy Audit

Discussion on audit of Kantara policies - including changes to GPA and
privacy policy

2017 Project Funding

Funding Requests due in September

Document repo

Structure revamp and solidification of process - Eve

Kantara Publications Library

Andrew to draft proposal for processes

AOB

Open Discussion

*Meeting Adjournment*

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant
*In Turn Information Management Consulting*

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
1249 Palmer Road,
Victoria, BC V8P 2H8
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
ca.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-hughes/a/58/682/
*Identity Management | IT Governance | Information Security *

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Shannon Taylor <
shannon at kantarainitiative.org> wrote:

> Greetings, Kantara Leadership Council:
>
>
>
> A reminder that the next Kantara Leadership Council meeting is scheduled
> for *August 24 at 4:00pm EDT*.  The call details are listed below for
> your convenience.
>
>
>
> As always the agenda is posted online
> <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/2016-08-24+Meeting+Agenda_DRAFT>.
> You’ll see that one item on the agenda is to vote on the Digital Identity
> Professionals DG Charter which was drafted by the Board’s ID Pro
> sub-committee.
>
>
>
> A reminder to update the status stack with your WG/DG activities prior to
> the meeting.
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Shannon
> ------------------------------
>
> *Wednesday, August 24*
>
> *4:00pm EDT*
>
>
>
> https://panel.turbobridge.com/webcall/  (use your computer to connect
> directly to the call)
>
>
>
> North America Toll: +1 (805) 309-2350
>
> Alternate Toll: +1 (714) 551-9842
>
> International Toll:  http://www.turbobridge.com/international.html
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.google.com_url-3Fq-3Dhttp-253A-252F-252Fwww.turbobridge.com-252Finternational.html-26sa-3DD-26ust-3D1459860779017000-26usg-3DAFQjCNEHJlnFb-5FhrF8WshzJlLf6n-2DgRH0w&d=DQMFAg&c=BNNF-YNv0CLLslhP2Bcx5Q&r=mE99SAjRYP0yt9HgTRYZXt-HLttH4ue3ndoNc57eKFA&m=GOOcjaztGa0O8UhTPmj763WvR_GpFQ4mwUzAyj9bi9E&s=1RpDXO-ddjL43KRxb9_CH4FjtzEctKKMu0jRmHYkthY&e=>
>
>
>
> Conference ID:  385-8789
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> LC mailing list
> LC at kantarainitiative.org
> http://kantarainitiative.org/mailman/listinfo/lc
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://kantarainitiative.org/pipermail/lc/attachments/20160823/d2b0faac/attachment.html>


More information about the LC mailing list