[KI-LC] Fwd: FW: Internship Position, Rutgers REU

Colin Wallis colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Aug 5 06:03:11 CDT 2016

Thanks both.
The jobbing contract avoids the need for GPA's because it has blanket
clauses for IP ownership, per Andrew's direction of travel.
Yes Ken, he could do work on ID Pro.
We need to decide who will manage this person. It is either the LC
Leadership or it is Shannon.
Personally I think Shannon has her hands full enough, but I will allow her
the right of reply.. :-).

Cheers