[KI-LC] FW: Internship Position, Rutgers REU

Oliver Maerz oliver at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Aug 4 08:52:04 CDT 2016

Hello Colin,

Yes, I think giving him access - with the same permissions members and
participants have - makes sense. When needed we can give extended
permissions for specific areas.

Best,
Oliver

--
*Oliver Maerz*
External Consultant

*Kantara Initiative*
oliver (at) kantarainitiative.org
http://www.kantarainitiative.org

contain confidential or privileged information. No representation is made
on its accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this
electronic message. Certain assumptions may have been made in the
preparation of this material as at this date, and are subject to change
without notice. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and
any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. Please reply to Oliver Maerz and
destroy all copies of this message and any attachments from your system.