[KI-LC] [WG-InfoSharing] Call to Action: Invitation to Review MVCR Draft v0.8 Spec

Mark Lizar - OCG m.lizar at openconsentgroup.com
Wed Apr 27 09:05:40 CDT 2016

Hi All,

Just a quick update on this. Thanks for all the help and support. we made it to a v0.7.9  so - not quite enough time to revolve this into the v0.8 of the spec we are aiming for.

Nonetheless, great persistence and effort from Iain to pull this into shape.  We now have a Consent Receipt spec that deals with dynamic consent, proof of consent, and is premised on providing people with the transparency to manage consent themselves.

We effectively broke the specification into 3 parts and changed the MVCR working title to Consent Receipt v.1

Part 1 - is the MVCR for online consent
Part 2 - is explicit and standardised consent
Part 3 - is explicit mapping of legal requirements to notice to demonstrate compliance

Now, we are focusing on getting part 1 out the door to the Kantara Community, and, a big part of this is the Kantara Consent Receipt Implementation that we are working to demonstrate a.  In the specification, we have added Appendix E, witch is the developing implementation use case, which will report on to the LC whats are done implementing.

Best Regards,

Mark

To see where we are with the spec we have an updated link - > which will change once we get though the implementation review.    https://github.com/KantaraInitiative/CISWG/blob/master/MVCR-Spec/MVCR-v0.8/MVCR%20v0.7.9.md <https://github.com/KantaraInitiative/CISWG/blob/master/MVCR-Spec/MVCR-v0.8/MVCR%20v0.7.9.md>