[KI-LC] 2016's KI boilerplate slide deck

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:52:02 CDT 2016

Right folks
Thanks for your help.Not all suggestions have been accepted and changed by Virtual's Marcomms team (they gave reasons), but most of them have..
This is the deck for 2016, and we will review again in Dec/Jan for 2017.
No slide numbers so you can add any WG-specific ones, or screen shots, if and when you need to.
Meanwhile if there's something that you simply can't live with, change it in your own version, OK? .. and bring it up for the 2017 rev:-).
Thanks again.
CheersColin