[KI-LC] Early look at the revised KI boilerplate slide deck

Colin Wallis colin_wallis at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 05:01:10 CDT 2016

OK then, so I'll put my hand up to 'operationalize' ..agree its not a great word, but it was intended to demonstrate that Kantara 'does' something... strategic vision is not enough if it is not put into practice.I mean, that's what we do on the Trust Services side of the house right? We put into operation (practice, service) , the strategic vision that results from the WG/DG.  I don't think optimize nor propagate work.. propagating a strategic vision?.. big deal...who cares? ..it's what you do with it that counts for something and takes the industry forward.

For this..maybe "How can businesses add value and reach markets in the digital economy?"... I don't have the final wording but 'Standardize Trust; Verify Execution' is the right kind of answer
Would you replace one of the existing questions with this one? To keep it tight?
I'll respond to Ken's when I have a sec.
Thanks folks. Much appreciated. Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 08:00:41 -0700